ExcMark 10 Pack Solar Lights, Solar Pathway Lights for Walkway Sidewalk Driveway
Nothing gives decor a face lift like the right lighting. It accents your home, adds warmth where there's no natural light, and helps set the mood. Simply choose and illuminate your favorite pathway or garden with the 10 pack Solar Pathway Lights. Place them in minutes and enjoy the light they provide. A simple but needed addition for any dark walkway around your home.
- Garden lights solar powered -This set of garden lights converts sunlight collected during the day to energy saving lighting in the evening. The lights are a practical accent and add a decorative glow to your outdoor space.
- Easy installation -These pathway lights are ideal for hassle free illumination. With a wireless set up and no cords, the lights are easy to install in just seconds! Size: 16.3x4 inch
- Longer lasting - Each light contains a rechargeable AAA 1.2V 300mAh Ni-MH battery for longer lasting use. The battery fully charges by solar power during the day, automatically turns on at dusk, and lasts for 6-8 hours before needing to recharge.
- Durable - Each light is water resistant, made from solid plastic, and can withstand all kinds of weather for multi-season outdoor use. They are perfect for lining your home's walkways, pathways, garden, deck, patio and more!
- Gift Idea: Solar garden lights are also ideal gifts for housewarming and gardening.
- BEFORE FIRST USE pull out the insulating strip to activate the battery.
- At least 5 hours charging the pathway light under direct sunlight is strongly suggested before the first time use or when it is out of use for more than 1 month.
- It is an IP44 product, workable in all kinds of normal weather, no worries about rain, snow, frost, sleet or thunder. But strong flushing or submerging it in the water may damage its electrical part.Working hours and brightness depends on exposure hours of the solar panel under direct sunlight.
- It is designed to light up 8-12 hours when fully charged. 4-5 hours solar charging during the day in direct sunlight usually supports 6-8 hours lighting at night.
- Solar lights need to be kept away from the streetlights and other bright luminant, otherwise they won’t glow.