The ALPTREK Pro SPIN Snowshoe Kit offers dependable functionality and durability at a great value. Aluminum Sawtooth Frame with front and rear crampons provide stability while the integrated heel lifts ensure maximum enjoyment on snowy terrain. Featuring our SPIN binding system, this binding provides precision tension to fit any shoe size. You will love our aluminum trekking poles, they are not only lightweight, they’re also durable. Adjustable from 26”-54” with ergonomic EVA grips and integrated wrist straps. This kit also includes snow baskets to keep your trekking poles from sinking too deeply into the snow, and our rugged carry bag with a top closure to make storage a breeze. The ALPTREK Pro SPIN Snowshoe Kit contains everything you need to enjoy breathtaking mountain views on the snowy trails.
The All-in-one snowshoe kit includes:
- (1) Pair of ALPTREK Pro SPIN snowshoes
- (1) pair of aluminum EVA grip trekking poles, trekking pole accessories
- (1) carry bag
- The All-in-one snowshoe kit includes: 1 Pair of ALPTREK Pro SPIN snowshoes, 1 pair of aluminum EVA grip trekking poles, trekking pole accessories and carry bag
- Snowshoe Sawtooth frame and trekking pole made from lightweight aluminum
- Spin bindings quickly lock in nearly any shoe size or style
- Integrated Heel lift
- Poles included ergonomic EVA grips, adjustable straps, snow baskets and mud baskets
- Trekking Pole extends from 26” to 54”
- Three-section aluminum poles ensure simple and durable function
8” X 21” (821 - Small) Specifications:
- Color: Yellow
- Recommended for users and gear up to 150 lbs.
- Dimensions: 22 in L x 8.5 in W x 3.75 in H
- Weight: 5.88 lbs.
8” X 25” (825 - Medium) Specifications:
- Color: Blue
- Recommended for users and gear up to 200 lbs.
- Dimensions: 25.75 in L x 8.5 in W x 3.9 in H
- Weight: 6.17 lbs.
9” X 30” (930 - Large) Specifications:
- Color: Red
- Recommended for users and gear up to 250 lbs.
- Dimensions: 30.75 in L x 9.5in W x 5 in H
- Weight: 6.61 lbs.
Before and after each use, it is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the components of the Snowshoe Kit are in proper working order and free from damage. Before storing your Snowshoe Kit in the included Carry Bag, ensure that it is clean and dry. To clean, use warm soapy water and a soft towel or brush. Make sure to fully dry components before storing.